1. We just got married and have no kids, why do we need life insurance? Besides we both owe thousands of dollars in college loans, all of our money has to go to those right now!
2. Life insurance? We just bought our first house and need all of our money to pay the mortgage and taxes.
3. I would love to get life insurance but we have a kid on the way. You know how much a kid costs, not to mention that it’s time to start saving for their college!
4. I just borrowed money to start this new business, maybe I can afford it a few years down the road.
4 GOOD Reasons TO Buy Life Insurance:
1. We just got married and we both owe thousands of dollars in college loans, I don’t want my partner left high and dry if something happens to me before we can pay them off. Life insurance would provide them a means to pay off the loans without me.
2. We just bought our first house and life insurance allows us the peace of mind knowing that if something happens to me, my partner can use the policy to stay in our home.
3. We have a kid on the way, if something happens to one or both of us our policy would ensure that our child or children have some financial stability when we’re gone. Especially if, heaven forbid, it happens before they’re an adult.
4. I just borrowed money to start this new business, a life insurance policy would guarantee that my family or business partner wouldn’t shoulder the financial responsibility of the loan.
There are always reasons that seem good at the time to put off buying a life insurance policy, but at the end of the day most of those reasons can just as easily be turned into great reasons why you should consider buying a life insurance policy right now! At the end of the day, life insurance is not for you, you’ll be gone by the time it serves its purpose, it’s for your family, loved ones, business partners or even favorite charity who will be here after you’ve passed.